how to create a soap enveloppe with python suds for consume a bssv web service

brice DORA road01 at yahoo.fr
Wed Jan 7 07:20:43 EST 2015

Hi all I am working on a app in python and I have to call a web service deployed on JDE (bssv). I use it for the suds lib which seems pretty friendly. but the problem is the JDE web service that uses bssv technology necessarily requires sending a soap envelope. as far as I spend my fesais parameters required in my suds client. My concern then is how to work around this problem, or is this possible to create a soap envelope with suds? thank you in advance