need some guidance on Python syntax smart editor for use with speech recognition

Jacob Kruger jacob at blindza.co.za
Mon Jan 5 15:04:14 EST 2015

Eric, not really related, but, from the blind perspective, some of the
end-users would also love to be able to define their own sets of voice
commands, and have something like a personal assistant app handle that for
them, instead of having to necessarily work with PC in normal ways all the
time, and I played around with something relating to implementing the bare
basics in a python command line app a little while ago, but, it only really
used the windows voice recognition system/service, which meant it wasn't
really useful from my side since the training interface for that is also
pretty much useless to me, but anyway.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker