Python console rejects an object reference, having made an object with that reference as its name in previous line

Simon Evans musicalhacksaw at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Jan 4 07:49:09 EST 2015

Dear Michael Torrie,
Thanks for pointing that out to me re: it not being a syntax problem.
The thing is there is a file called 'EcologicalPyramid.html'. I put it in a folder called 'Soup' as the text advised on page 28. For what its worth I also shifted the Windows Command Prompt to that folder (re: cd Soup)as instructed on page 30, and put a duplicate file of 'EcologicalPyramid.html' in the python 2.8 directory.
I therefore am wondering where I ought put this html file where the Python console will recognize it ?
Thank you for your attention,
Yours
Simon