[ANN] EasyGUI_Qt version 0.9

Michael Torrie torriem at gmail.com
Sat Jan 3 18:06:07 EST 2015

On 01/03/2015 10:11 AM, André Roberge wrote:
> Would you care to elaborate?  All the code I have written works
> correctly on all the tests I have done.  I do have reports from a
> user using a Mac with Python 2.7 for which some widgets did not quite
> work properly ... but that's all I have heard about problems with it.
>

> I would like to hear about the problems you know about either here,
> on by filing an issue at
> https://github.com/aroberge/easygui_qt/issues

It's not clear to me that jmf even understands what easygui is intended
to do.  So I wouldn't worry too much about what he says.  So I'd just
ignore what he has to say.  If someone needs a full event-driven GUI,
they can use an appropriate toolkit.  For quick and dirty little
utilities I can see how easygui fits the bill, and being Qt-based is
good news.

By the way, I'm not seeing jmf's emails; I think they are being filtered
at the mailing list level.  I think enough people got tired of his
trolling that they banned him, though on USENET he's still getting through.