How do I remove/unlink wildcarded files

Rick Johnson rantingrickjohnson at gmail.com
Fri Jan 2 12:15:02 EST 2015

On Friday, January 2, 2015 8:01:50 AM UTC-6, Chris Angelico wrote:
> I'm not sure that I'd want to. Handling case insensitivity is fine
> when you're restricting everything to ASCII, but it's rather harder
> when you allow all of Unicode. For instance, U+0069 and U+0049 would
> be considered case-insensitively equal in English, but in Turkish,
> they're different letters; U+0069 upper-cases to U+0130, and U+0049
> lower-cases to U+0131.

So what? If you're going to go out of your way to accomadate
a small regional perversion of language semantics, then your
"fetish of multiculturalism" is even more
dangerous than i have previously thought!

SPECIAL CASES ARE NOT *SPECIAL ENOUGH* TO BREAK THE RULES!

This "idea" that software needs to be written to accommodate
every language of the world is complete nonsense. I would
suggest writing software that targets *only* the modern
world. Those who refuse to be a part of the modern world can
suffer the troubles of forking the code into their ancient
systems -- and i will not loose any sleep over the issue.

PROGRESS IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN PROTECTION OF DELICATE SENSIBILITIES!