requesting you all to please guide me , which tutorials is best to learn redis database

Denis McMahon denismfmcmahon at gmail.com
Sat Feb 28 06:54:01 EST 2015

On Thu, 26 Feb 2015 11:14:50 -0800, Jai wrote:

>     i want to learn redis database and its use via python , please
>     guide me which tutorials i should be study, so that i can learn it
>     in good way

Using databases via python often involves working with dictionaries or
lists, lists of dictionaries, lists of lists etc.

Before you start trying to work with a database and python together, you
should have a good grasp of the core python data structures, built in
functions, statements, io, statements, flow control etc.

You should also have a good grasp of the language (presumably an sql
variant) used by the database, and a very good understanding of how
string formatting works in python, as you'll be using python to build
command strings to send to the database.

Then you may be ready to start gluing the two together.

Denis McMahon, denismfmcmahon at gmail.com