ANN: Wing IDE 5.1.2 released

William Ray Wing wrw at mac.com
Thu Feb 26 14:42:55 EST 2015

> On Feb 26, 2015, at 2:04 PM, Jim Mooney <cybervigilante at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hey, can I run Py 2.7 and 3.4 side by side without a lot of hassle, using Wing? I run both since I'm migranting and so far the free IDEs just seem to choke on that.
> --

I assume you just mean that you would like to have different Python projects that open in Wing with the correct associated version of Python.
Yes, you can specify a python executable in the Project Properties - Environment tab.  Click on the “Custom" button in the Python Executable entry and enter the path to the version of Python you want.

If this isn’t what you are after, let us know.

-Bill

PS: I’ve found that the Wing e-mail support is VERY responsive.  No relation, just a happy user.