Python Worst Practices

Michiel Overtoom motoom at xs4all.nl
Wed Feb 25 15:58:48 EST 2015

On Feb 25, 2015, at 21:45, Mark Lawrence wrote:

> http://www.slideshare.net/pydanny/python-worst-practices

I agree with you that Python lambdas have little use beyond the most trivial use cases.

For the non-trivial cases, I like to define a named function which does the job. And also provides documentation, just by virtue of being named (and having a docstring).

I also tend to do this in JavaScript code, which also can benefit from this.

Greetings,

--
"You can't actually make computers run faster, you can only make them do less." - RiderOfGiraffes