progress bar

Denis McMahon denismfmcmahon at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 11:22:59 EST 2015

On Tue, 24 Feb 2015 23:42:42 -0800, Swapnil Pande wrote:

> i want to call another tkinter window after completing the progress bar
> an n e one help me

Try shouting "Oi, Window!"

Or show us the code that isn't working (just the bit that isn't working)
and explain what it should be doing and what actually happens. Also
please tell us what you tried to fix it.

For example, you have a problem communicating between output windows
after displaying a progress bar, so your example code should:

(a) draw two windows
(b) display a progress bar in one window
(c) Make some sort of call to the second window after the progress bar
completes.

We only need to see that code. We don't need to see the rest of the code.

If my description of what I expect your example code to do doesn't make
sense to you, then perhaps it's because your original problem description
doesn't make sense to me. ;)

Denis McMahon, denismfmcmahon at gmail.com