Future of Pypy?

Dave Farrance DaveFarrance at OMiTTHiSyahooANDTHiS.co.uk
Sun Feb 22 10:44:48 EST 2015

Steven D'Aprano <steve+comp.lang.python at pearwood.info> wrote:

>I assume you're talking about drawing graphics rather than writing text. Can
>you tell us which specific library or libraries won't run under PyPy?

Yes, mainly the graphics.  I'm a hardware engineer, not a software
engineer, so I might well be misunderstanding PyPy's current capability.

For easy-to-use vector graphics output, like 1980s BASIC computers, I've
settled on Pygame.  CPython libraries that I've used for other reasons
include Scipy, Matplotlib, PIL, CV2, and Kivy.