pypandoc and restructured text

Fabien fabien.maussion at gmail.com
Sun Feb 22 06:59:49 EST 2015

On 22.02.2015 00:20, alb wrote:
> I finally upgraded! And I'm currently trying out xfce!
> Thanks again for the suggestions.
>
> Al
>
> p.s.: now pandoc works as expected.

I don't want to sound insistent, but as a Linux user I personnaly
recommend not to use "apt" to install and use python packages. Installed
packages will soon or late become outdated or they will become a burden
because you have less control on what you have installed and why.

I really like virtualenv for it's help in keeping things (system /
python version / fooling around with new packages) separated. It's also
the recommendation of the recommendation of the "Python Packaging
Authority":
https://packaging.python.org/en/latest/current.html#installation-tool-recommendations

Fabien