Accessible tools

Bryan Duarte bryan0731 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 21 12:28:39 EST 2015

Tim,

I am also on the blind linux list. I do not often post there as I predominately use a Mac and the Unix terminal but I am using Linux Kali on the side for some side tinkering and learning. I would use Linux a lot more if the screen reader was not so robotic... Would you be willing to be included in some accessibility Q&A or to bounce some ideas off of?