pypandoc and restructured text

alb al.basili at gmail.com
Sat Feb 21 08:39:09 EST 2015

Hi Wolfgang,

Wolfgang Maier <wolfgang.maier at biologie.uni-freiburg.de> wrote:
[]
> I have pandoc 1.12.2.1 and it recognizes the figure directive just fine
> (tested with html output so I cannot say anything about LaTeX).

This reminds me that I need to move sooner or later from squeeze to
wheezy...

Do you know of anyway to install wheezy packages on squeeze? On
backports there's nothing more than what comes with the squeeze sources.

> I've found an old forum post from 2011:
>
> https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/pandoc-discuss/OmGYDycaMjs
>
> confirming that the figure directive was not supported at that time.
> So, yes, I think upgrading pandoc could help.

Thanks a lot for the hint. Maybe I should seriously think about
upgrading the whole distro. It's just that Gnome3 really sucks to my
taste and I'm not in the mood to look for another Desktop
Environment...(maybe I should go back to CDE).

Al