urgent help

Denis McMahon denismfmcmahon at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 09:08:32 EST 2015

  ****                                                 ****

> **** And that seems to say the module is called bs4. ****

It seems that the OP has failed to read your post, the documentation or
the examples for the code he is using.

As a very strong hint, I have highlighted your fix for his main problem
above with a few (ok, several) asterisks. Let's see if he can find it now.

If he can't, I don't understand why he bothered to ask for help, because
I'm pretty sure you nailed the issue right there, and unless he's going
to read the responses to his post to see the answers that are provided
it's a bit stupid to post asking for help in the first place.

Denis McMahon, denismfmcmahon at gmail.com