python implementation of a new integer encoding algorithm.

Mark Lawrence breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Feb 19 03:06:45 EST 2015

On 19/02/2015 07:44, Mario Figueiredo wrote:
> A lot of patronizing egos running around in these groups. This is a
> sad thread...
>
> What is being asked is for help, not whether this is useful or needed.
> Jan-Hein is after some directions, not whether your bloody opinion on
> how he should use his free time.
>
> If the interest and usability of a project would somehow become a
> problem, then boy, oh, boy; Most everyone in here, including the
> patronizing posters, would probably be left without anything to code.

The opinions being expressed seem to be along the lines of "reinventing
round wheels is a waste of time.  Reinventing square or even triangular
wheels is really pointless".

If you don't like the opinions expressed here by so called "patronizing
posters" you are free to go away at any time you see fit.

what you can do for our language.

Mark Lawrence