pyqtgraph window position

Poul Riis priisdk at gmail.com
Sat Feb 14 10:08:43 EST 2015

Den lørdag den 14. februar 2015 kl. 06.59.20 UTC+1 skrev Cousin Stanley:
> > I can control the size of my pyqtgraph window below with 'resize'.
> >
> > But how can I control the position on the screen?
>
>   Also, try ....
>
>   w.setGeometry( x_pos , y_pos , width , height )
>

> --
> Stanley C. Kitching
> Human Being
> Phoenix, Arizona

Thanks a lot.
And how can I control the position of the secondary window in the example below?
And how can I make a keyboard interrupt?

Poul Riis

import pyqtgraph as pg
from math import *
from time import *
import numpy as np

win = pg.GraphicsWindow(title="Basic plotting examples")
#win.resize(1000,600)
win.setGeometry(0,100, 1000,600 )

xx=[]
yy=[]