function inclusion problem

sohcahtoa82 at gmail.com sohcahtoa82 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 18:55:38 EST 2015

On Tuesday, February 10, 2015 at 3:38:12 PM UTC-8, vlya... at gmail.com wrote:
> I defined function Fatalln in "mydef.py" and it works fine if i call it from "mydef.py", but when i try to call it from "test.py" in the same folder:
> import mydef
> Fatalln "my test"
> i have NameError: name 'Fatalln' is not defined
> I also tried include('mydef.py') with the same result...
> What is the right syntax?
> Thanks

It would help us help you a lot of you copy/paste your code from both mydef.py and test.py so we can see exactly what you're doing.

Don't re-type what you entered, because people (Especially new programmers) are prone to either making typos or leaving out certain things because they don't think they're important.  Copy/Paste the code from the two files and then copy/paste the error you're getting.