Wildly OT: pop-up virtual keyboard for Mac or Linux?

Grant Edwards invalid at invalid.invalid
Tue Feb 10 18:15:16 EST 2015

On 2015-02-10, Laura Creighton <lac at openend.se> wrote:

> Wow.  US keyboards do not come with a 'compose' key, then?

Nope.

> It just never occurred to me that Skip might be missing one.

I always configure one of my "extra" keys (windows-key, menu-key,
right-ctrl, etc.) as compose. But, I use it infrequenty enough that
it's probably rather amusing watching me try to find it via trial and
error.

--
Grant Edwards               grant.b.edwards        Yow! I own seven-eighths of
                                  at               all the artists in downtown