drawing with the mouse with turtle

solarteclark at gmail.com solarteclark at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 12:27:57 EST 2015

excuse me :) i know this somewhat disscussion was still on the past few years way back 2010 can i still ask about something? :) what syntax or coding will i use if i wanted to do multiple strokes of the mouse?
because the [turtle.ondrag(turtle.goto)] that you have suggested have really helped but what if i want to write more strokes on different left clicks? like i want to draw 2 lines, like some syntax or code that enables me to add more or just reset the other line and make more or replace it? can you help me :) please :D

i know i'm just some random stranger but please help me :D