[RELEASE] Python 3.4.3rc1 is now available

Mark Lawrence breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Feb 8 18:08:56 EST 2015

On 08/02/2015 22:14, Larry Hastings wrote:
> On 02/08/2015 02:06 PM, Mark Lawrence wrote:
>> On 08/02/2015 22:00, Larry Hastings wrote:
>>>
>>> On behalf of the Python development community and the Python 3.4 release
>>> team, I'm happy to announce the availability of Python 3.4.3rc1.
>>> Python 3.4.3rc1 has many bugfixes and other small improvements over
>>> 3.4.2.
>>>
>>> You can download it here:
>>>
>>> https://www.python.org/download/releases/3.4.3
>>>
>>> Not done yet,
>>>
>>> //arry/
>>>

>> The link provided took me to 3.4.1 not 3.4.3rc1.
>>

> Yeah, I made some sort of weird copy-and-paste error with the link. But
> if you type in
>
>     https://www.python.org/download/releases/3.4.3
>
> into your browser it works fine.
>
> Sorry for the inconvenience,
>
> //arry/

Damn and blast it, sorry I meant to say this earlier.  If at the 3.4.3
page under the "Download" header you follow the link at "Please proceed
to the download page for the download." you end up at
https://www.python.org/downloads/release/python-33/ and "Error 404: File
not Found" and "We couldn’t find what you were looking for. This error
has been reported and we will look into it shortly."

what you can do for our language.

Mark Lawrence