How to Mock a mongodb

mm0fmf none at mailinator.com
Sat Feb 7 17:45:02 EST 2015

On 07/02/2015 22:09, Xavier Pegenaute wrote:
> Dear,
>
> I am trying to mock the use of a mongo db and I am having some trouble.
> Appears that I am not able to return a desired value from
> mongo.find().count(). I made a proof of concept to try to reduce
> complexity of the real problem.
>
> You can find the code which is going to be tested in [1], and the code
> of the test case in [2].
>
> Do you know exactly wat's wrong with it?, or may you point me to some
> direction?
>
> Thanks,
> Xavi
> [1] - http://pastebin.com/0vGqsURk
> [2] - http://pastebin.com/6Y6K4dUn

Xavi, the majority of people in this group are not going to click a link
as a matter of principle. So you need to paste some real code and then
you'll find there will be people who will offer you really good help. In
fact this group seems to contain an more clued up and helpful people
than I can ever recall in any other newsgroup.

Post a simple 'reproducer' of your issue and you should get some help.

Andy