Monte Carlo probability calculation in Python

Paul Moore p.f.moore at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 11:33:47 EST 2015

On Thursday, 5 February 2015 16:28:07 UTC, Joel Goldstick  wrote:
> have you googled "python monte carlo"?

Yes. And a number of other variations. None gave anything that seemed to relate. It's quite likely though that I'm simply not understanding how things like pymc (which came up in the searches) might help me, or how to convert my problem into a Monte Carlo integration problem (another topic that came up a lot, for example). So if there are specific links from such a search that match well to the problem as I described it above, I'd be really grateful for pointers.

Paul