Indentation issues with python

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Wed Feb 4 22:19:46 EST 2015

syed khalid <syedk at pacificloud.com> writes:

>  I downloaded this code and am attempting to run it. I keep getting
> indentation error.

Indentation is crucial information in Python code. If it is lost, don't
waste time trying to guess it; instead, get the correct code.

How did you download it? You should download the code as a “plain text”
file.

--
 \     “I got some new underwear the other day. Well, new to me.” —Emo |
  `\                                                           Philips |