__pycache__

Ian Kelly ian.g.kelly at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 09:07:12 EST 2015

On Mon, Feb 2, 2015 at 4:26 PM, Luke Lloyd <nieko444 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I am in school and there is a problem with my code:
>

> When I try to run my code in the python code in the python shell it waits
> about 10 seconds then shows an error that says “IDLE’s subprocess didn’t
> make connection. Either IDLE can’t start a subprocess or personal firewall
> software is blocking the connection.” Then when I press OK it just closes.

IDLE runs code by starting a Python interpreter in a subprocess and
connecting to it. If this is a school computer then I would guess it
probably has a very aggressive firewall as the message suggests. What
happens if you try running the script directly from the OS command
line instead of through IDLE?