Where are we in the Python 3 transition?

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Thu Dec 31 15:26:05 EST 2015

Steven D'Aprano <steve at pearwood.info> writes:

> On Fri, 1 Jan 2016 03:12 am, Mark Lawrence wrote:
>
> > http://www.snarky.ca/the-stages-of-the-python-3-transition
>
> Nice link Mark, thanks.

People sometimes ask me how much Python 2 code I'll be maintaining by
the time official Python 2 support ends.

I tell them I can't say, because I don't have 2020 vision.

--
 \       “Science shows that belief in God is not only obsolete. It is |
  `\                        also incoherent.” —Victor J. Stenger, 2001 |