Complain

Peter Pearson pkpearson at nowhere.invalid
Thu Dec 31 14:26:32 EST 2015

On Thu, 31 Dec 2015 08:24:15 -0800, ebuka ogbonnaya <ebuzman63 at gmail.com> wrote:
> my name is Ebuka Egbunine, from Nigeria.I studied Geology and
> mining.Actually i downloaded python3.5(32-bit) successfully on my laptop
> which operates on 32-bit memory, but the application is not opening, it
> displays the message " the program can't start because api-ms-crt
> runtime-l1-1-0.dll is missing from my computer. Try reinstalling the
> program to fix this problem". I have reinstalled it twice all to no avail.
> I want to know if there is any other possible solution to the
> problem.

Welcome to the comp.lang.pyton newsgroup.  Somebody more capable than me
will probably come along soon and answer your question.  In the meantime,
you might improve your chances of getting a useful answer by telling us
what operating system you're using, and maybe something about the hardware.

--
To email me, substitute nowhere->runbox, invalid->com.