Complain

ebuka ogbonnaya ebuzman63 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 31 11:24:15 EST 2015

my name is Ebuka Egbunine, from Nigeria.I studied Geology and
mining.Actually i downloaded python3.5(32-bit) successfully on my laptop
which operates on 32-bit memory, but the application is not opening, it
displays the message " the program can't start because api-ms-crt
runtime-l1-1-0.dll is missing from my computer. Try reinstalling the
program to fix this problem". I have reinstalled it twice all to no avail.
I want to know if there is any other possible solution to the
problem.

                                                                  Thanks