PEAK-Rules package.

Radhika Grover rdhkgrvr1 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 31 02:23:09 EST 2015

Hi,

Thanks for the reply! I do see different revisions of PEAK-Rules listed on
- http://peak.telecommunity.com/snapshots/.

However, earlier as part our product installation
PEAK-Rules>=0.5a1.dev-r2600 dependency was being fulfilled using
easy_install default behavior. So, I think
https://pypi.python.org/simple/PEAK-Rules/ had the right package available
earlier. Could you please let me know if the above link has been changed.

- Radhika