Need help on a project To :"Create a class called BankAccount with the following parameters "

Cameron Simpson cs at zip.com.au
Tue Dec 29 05:48:04 EST 2015

On 29Dec2015 00:49, lee <malitician at gmail.com> wrote:
>thumbs up Cameron  , you and others here are really wonderful
>https://mail.python.org/mailman/listinfo/python-list

Hi Lee,

While we're generally happy to help, these questions are better taken to the
tutor list here:

Please join that list and ask you questions there.

The "python-list" list is more for people who are already competent with Python
and programming and who are asking broader questions. The tutor list is
specificly aimed at people like yourself who are either very new to Python or
new to programming (and learning to program in Python).

Note that I have directed replies to this specific message to myself, we're off
topic for python-list now...

Cheers,
Cameron Simpson <cs at zip.com.au>