Need help on a project To :"Create a class called BankAccount with the following parameters "

lee malitician at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 04:53:48 EST 2015

On Monday, December 28, 2015 at 10:38:47 AM UTC+1, Ben Finney wrote:
> lee writes:
>
> > I'm still stuck on this, any Rescuer?
>
> You appear to be yet another different person asking about this homework
> assignment.
>
> Please:
>
> * This forum is not suitable for the kind of close attention to very
>   basic learning. Take this discussion to the 'tutor' forum
>   <URL:https://mail.python.org/mailman/listinfo/tutor>, which is much
>   better focussed on close collaborative mentoring of beginners.
>
> * Choose a single spokesperson, and have that person provide continuity
>   in the discussion by responding consistently from the same email
>   address.
>
> * Learn proper email etiquette (plain text messages, quoted material,
>   give sufficient context, etc.) to help the community understand what
>   each message is about.
>
> --
>  \        "Holy uncanny photographic mental processes, Batman!" --Robin |
> Ben Finney

if you have followed this thread from the beginning , you should have  been aware that different people have contributed in asking/answering on this same discussion and nobody has any problem with that, so please if someone ( same or different) needs help on a single problem , allow them contribute, they could be the source of getting the problem solved. thanks prince( botic) , will try you suggestion