Textarc recreation in Jupyter Notebook

D.M. Procida real-not-anti-spam-address at apple-juice.co.uk
Sun Dec 27 17:45:09 EST 2015

Maybe you remember <http://www.textarc.org>, which creates an
interactive representation of relationships within a text.

Textarc doesn't work for me on OS X any more, but I did find a
JavaScript recreation, <http://vallandingham.me/textarc/> (code:
<https://github.com/vlandham/textarc>).

I'd like to try recreating and maybe extending it in Jupyter Notebook.

Is anyone else interested in working on this as a project (for fun)?

I'm pretty new to Notebook, so it will definitely be a learning project
for me.

I'm interested in using programs to explore texts generally. Here's a
re-creation of Ulises Carrión's "Hamlet, for two voices" in Python:
<https://gist.github.com/evildmp/b114ae9fa0e998958e6f>.

Daniele