please can i get help on this problem

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Sat Dec 26 07:15:38 EST 2015

Please help us by choosing a descriptive Subject field. The one you've
chosen tells us *nothing* useful.

As it turns out, I can't get anything useful from your message either:

Prince Udoka <princeudo52 at gmail.com> writes:

> here is my work, but i dont know what i ave done wrong:

Neither do I. What is confusing you, in particular? Describe what you're
confused by (for example, what behaviour are you seeing, and how is that
different from what you expect?). Summarise that behaviour in a short
phrase and put it in the Subject field.

--
 \                “Please to bathe inside the tub.” —hotel room, Japan |
Ben Finney