Need help on a project To :"Create a class called BankAccount with the following parameters "

jeanbigboute at gmail.com jeanbigboute at gmail.com
Fri Dec 25 23:15:26 EST 2015

On Sunday, December 20, 2015 at 3:29:30 AM UTC-8, Chris Angelico wrote:
[... much instruction deleted]

> There is a half-and-half possibility, too; sometimes a course will
> give you a challenge, and *then* introduce you to the techniques
> necessary for solving it (after letting you have a shot at it on your
> own). I don't like that style, myself, but it does exist, so it may be
> worth skimming forward a few sections in the course to see what it
> teaches next.
>
> But frankly, I doubt that's what's going on here.

It sounds to me like the one or or more about the course may be true:
a) It is being offered in a country where English is not the native language
b) It may not have provided the needed background
c) It suggests that students get help by posting to public discussion groups

I found these sites useful when I was learning about classes in Python.  Perhaps it will help these students:

https://www.jeffknupp.com/blog/2014/06/18/improve-your-python-python-classes-and-object-oriented-programming/

http://anandology.com/python-practice-book/object_oriented_programming.html