Need help on a project To :"Create a class called BankAccount with the following parameters "

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Thu Dec 24 13:51:01 EST 2015

On Thursday 24 December 2015 12:30:08 Grant Edwards wrote:

> On 2015-12-24, D'Arcy J.M. Cain <darcy at VybeNetworks.com> wrote:
> > It reminds me of when one day people started claiming to be
> > "building" computers and they didn't even own a soldering iron.
>
> And don't get me started on those people who use those "integrated
> circuits" instead of transistors, relays, and tubes...
>
> --
> Grant

Yeah, I'm sorta old fashioned that way. I can remember when electrolytic
capacitors were actually wet. And tubes had numbers like an 80, or a 46,
or a 2A3 for "high" powered audio even. Power transformers that made 700
volts, center tapped of course, and because of the poor iron, weighed 25
lbs.  With todays modern megnetic steels, the heating losses are 10% of
that one, and it weights 6 lbs.  We've come a long way in my 81 years...

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)