Need help on a project To :"Create a class called BankAccount with the following parameters "

Joel Goldstick joel.goldstick at gmail.com
Thu Dec 24 10:47:04 EST 2015

On Thu, Dec 24, 2015 at 9:39 AM, Chris Angelico <rosuav at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Dec 25, 2015 at 1:17 AM,  <princeudo52 at gmail.com> wrote:
> > i am getting to believe that no one can provide a solution to this
> challenge, every-one here is just beating around the bush
>
> It's not a question of 'can' but 'will'. We will not provide the
> answer to your homework question. This has already been explained to
> you.
>
> ChrisA
> --

Generally, the best way to receive help is to provide your code written in
a way that is indented (plain text), provide the complete text of what you
are being asked to do in your class, and copy and paste any output or
exceptions.

You don't seem to be willing to do any of these things, and consequently
you can't be helped.  Also, what is up with the handful of email addresses
used to post your 'demands'.

Not to be rude, but if your style of methodology for asking for help is
indicative of your general attitude, and interest in learning to write
software, you may be better served to find a new calling.  Its not a good
profession for people who basically say "do this for me"

--
Joel Goldstick
http://joelgoldstick.com/stats/birthdays