Command line for silent Install & Uninstall

White, Dalton DWhite at atb.com
Thu Dec 24 00:27:26 EST 2015

Hi Support

I have seen many documents on the internet regarding installs of MSI but I only see the option to download exe's from your website. How can I get the MSI for Python version 3.5.1?

I am using ""python-3.5.1rc1-amd64.exe" /passive /uninstall" to uninstall the software but the uninstall screen just keeps coming up and disappearing. Do you have any solutions or fixes that you can offer me?

Thanks
Dalton
416-988-0662

If you have received this email in error, please let me know by return email so I can make sure it doesn't happen again. Because emails can contain confidential and privileged material, I'd ask for your help by deleting it and any attachments. Thanks!

We like to keep people up to date with information about new products and services at ATB or changes that could affect you. You can check out more about ATB and CASL at http://www.atb.com/important-information/privacy-security/Pages/ATB-and-CASL.aspx