Unable to use python 3.5

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Wed Dec 23 13:42:19 EST 2015

Chris Warrick <kwpolska at gmail.com> writes:

> On 23 December 2015 at 07:38, Ankit Deshmukh <ankit7anix at gmail.com> wrote:
> > I am maters student in India,
>
> We don’t care (expect that you made a typo there).
>
> > […] When in use “pip install numpy” is shows unable to find
> > *‘vcvarsall.bat’* I don’t know how to fix it. I tried several things
> > nothing works.
>
> You clearly haven’t tried enough, as this question is answered by a
> simple Google search. […]
>
> A student who wants to work in programming should be able to find
> answers to their questions online. And know better than putting a
> phone number in their e-mail signature for the whole world to see.

Chris, I found your response to be needlessly condescending and hostile
to a newcomer. The original request was well-formed, and did not warrant
such a slap-down.

Please work to keep our community welcoming, and assume good faith in
newcomers.

--
 \     “Do unto others twenty-five percent better than you expect them |
  `\      to do unto you. (The twenty-five percent is [to correct] for |