Unable to use python 3.5

Chris Warrick kwpolska at gmail.com
Wed Dec 23 08:00:41 EST 2015

On 23 December 2015 at 07:38, Ankit Deshmukh <ankit7anix at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi there,
>

> I am maters student in India,

We don’t care (expect that you made a typo there).

> I have installed python 3.5 in my windows 10
> 64bit machine. Everything works fine except package installing. When in use
> “pip install numpy” is shows unable to find *‘vcvarsall.bat’* I don’t know
> how to fix it. I tried several things nothing works.

You clearly haven’t tried enough, as this question is answered by a
simple Google search. You need to:

(a) install Visual Studio 2015 and configure it; or
(b) find a binary package, eg. here:
http://www.lfd.uci.edu/~gohlke/pythonlibs/

A student who wants to work in programming should be able to find
answers to their questions online. And know better than putting a
phone number in their e-mail signature for the whole world to see.

PGP: 5EAAEA16