convert to python code

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Tue Dec 22 23:23:27 EST 2015

Rodrick Brown <rodrick.brown at gmail.com> writes:

> Tried a few things but can't seem to get it right any help ?

To convert it to Python code, you'll need to actually write some code.

Please show here in this forum the actual Python code which is not
behaving how you want, and say *exactly* what it's doing different from
what you expect (and, preferably, explain why you expect it to behave
differently).

--
 \      “Do I believe in God? … without clarification of a kind I have |
  `\    never seen, I don’t know whether I believe or don’t believe in |