v3.5.1 - msi download

jfong at ms4.hinet.net jfong at ms4.hinet.net
Tue Dec 22 21:06:58 EST 2015

Mark Lawrence at 2015/12/21 UTC+8 8:50:00PM wrote:
> My fellow Pythonistas, ask not what our language can do for you, ask
> what you can do for our language.

When I saw this sentence, I can't resist to think of the famous lie created by president John kennedy: "Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country".

A COUNTRY WAS BUILT TO SERVE THE PEOPLE!!!

Do you think people are so boring that they have to build a country to serve to?

But there is always a bunch of idiots lost in these gorgeous words, don't even take a single moment to think of it, completely forgot the purpose of what a country was built for. The means eventually become the object, and millions of millions idiots sacrifice their life for this imaginary object.

A LANGUAGE WAS BUILT TO SERVE THE USER!!!