Meaning and purpose of the Subject field (was: Ignore error with non-zero exit status)

Grant Edwards invalid at invalid.invalid
Tue Dec 22 10:17:52 EST 2015

On 2015-12-21, Steven D'Aprano <steve at pearwood.info> wrote:

> So as far as I am concerned, if changes of subject line breaks threading for
> you, so sad, too bad. Go without threading or use a better mail client.

Same here.  After getting what is effectively a "F*&# Y*& I'm too lazy
to do things right" from multiple people every day for the past 20
years, I think they deserve to be treated with equal respect.

--
Grant Edwards               grant.b.edwards        Yow! I'm thinking about
                                  at               DIGITAL READ-OUT systems