Ignore error with non-zero exit status

Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn PointedEars at web.de
Sun Dec 20 17:46:50 EST 2015

Chris Angelico wrote:

> On Mon, Dec 21, 2015 at 8:22 AM, Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn
> <PointedEars at web.de> wrote:

It is supposed to be an attribution *line*, _not_ an attribution novel.
Also, the “(was: …)” part is to be removed from the Subject header field
value to complete the change of subject in a thread.

,-<https://docs.python.org/2/library/stdtypes.html#str.format>

| […]
| This method of string formatting is the new standard in Python 3, and
| should be preferred to the % formatting described in <String Formatting
| Operations> in new code.

>> On the other hand, you do not need the format operator to begin with:
>>
>>   logging.error("Can't run %s; got %s (%d)!", cmd, err, ret)
>>
>> <https://docs.python.org/2.6/library/logging.html#logging.error>
>
> See? Another good reason to hang onto percent formatting.

Your logic is flawed.

--
PointedEars

Twitter: @PointedEars2