installation error

Mark Lawrence breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Dec 18 08:12:42 EST 2015

On 18/12/2015 08:44, IBRAHIM ARANSIOLA RIDWAN via Python-list wrote:

> Hi,
> My name is ridwan and I have a problem with installing the version 3.5.1 on my windows 10 system.
> My question is those python have specified compatibility issues or I downloaded the wrong version for my operating system, or do I need to change my system settings in some aspect.
> Thank you in anticipation of your favourable response .
> Sent from Mail for Windows 10

I am not aware of any issues with Windows 10 which I'm running myself.
Is your system 32 or 64 bit?  Which file did you download?  You should
not need to touch any system settings to install Python.  Now please
describe exactly what you tried to do and eactly what went wrong.

what you can do for our language.

Mark Lawrence