sublime textx 3 and python 35

Yaocheng Frank Yang yangyc.frank at live.com
Wed Dec 16 02:03:12 EST 2015

Dear Python Team,
I'm trying to install python35 and use sublime text 3 to write code on it. After I change the path name to the python app location. I still have some problem. I wrote a simple print function in sublime text(I already saved the file with .py extension) and the console show "finished in 0.2 s " without popping up any window displaying the word I tried to print.
Could you give any of your insights on this issue? Also python 35 is automatically installed under my User folder and I for some reason couldn't find it from scratch by clikcing on folders(like from My computer to user to ....)
Thanks!
Frank