python script for dwonload free anything?

Mark Lawrence breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Dec 11 09:47:06 EST 2015

On 11/12/2015 14:29, hienmizu at gmail.com wrote:
> i want create script for download free 3d model from nonecg.com like https://github.com/nishad/udemy-dl-windows , this script download free udemy video lesson. Anyone can tell e, how to create script like that?

Any (semi)decent IDE and/or editor should help you to create a script.
Worst case if you're on Windows there's always Notepad but I would not
recommend it.

If you need more data you'll need a better question so I suggest you
read this http://www.catb.org/esr/faqs/smart-questions.html

what you can do for our language.

Mark Lawrence