How to use internal python c funtions, from python code

srinivas devaki mr.eightnoteight at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 21:05:44 EST 2015

Thank you Chris,
later I  decided that this would be cheating  and I have to think about
another algorithmic approach.

most of the competitive programming platforms provide python with a time
limit of 5 times of c/c++ time limit. but in many cases like if the
algorithms are recursive(like segment trees etc) that 5 factor is just not
enough.

but still I think it would be cool to be able to access internal c
functions without any fuss. I can use such feature with heapq too(sift
operations),