non-blocking getkey?

Ulli Horlacher framstag at rus.uni-stuttgart.de
Thu Dec 10 05:40:59 EST 2015

Christian Gollwitzer <auriocus at gmx.de> wrote:

> Another cheap solution comes to mind: On windows, dropping files onto an
> icon on the desktop is interpreted as "launch the program with
> additional arguments", where the arguments are the file names.

Ohhh... great! This helps me a lot!

> Maybe you could try interpreting the cmdline args first?

I have implemented this since the beginning of the project :-)

> I'm not so sure how it will work with non-ASCII characters,

My users have to test it. I do not have non-ASCII filenames.

--
Ullrich Horlacher              Server und Virtualisierung
Rechenzentrum IZUS/TIK         E-Mail: horlacher at tik.uni-stuttgart.de
Universitaet Stuttgart         Tel:    ++49-711-68565868
Allmandring 30a                Fax:    ++49-711-682357
70550 Stuttgart (Germany)      WWW:    http://www.tik.uni-stuttgart.de/