How to connect the MYSQL database to Python program?

Mark Lawrence breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Dec 9 16:42:48 EST 2015

On 09/12/2015 17:51, ICT Ezy wrote:
> Pl explain me how to connect the MYSQL database to Python program?

Use a search engine.  Then run up an editor, write some code, run said
code.  If you then have problems state your OS, Python version and
provide us with the full traceback.

An alternative is to write a cheque for (say) GBP 1000 payable to the
Python Software Foundation and if you're lucky somebody will do your
homework for you.

what you can do for our language.

Mark Lawrence