Packages installing problem

Laura Creighton lac at openend.se
Mon Dec 7 10:51:19 EST 2015

In a message of Mon, 07 Dec 2015 00:32:37 +0000, lalith writes:
>Dear sir.
>
>I was using Python2.7 and i move to Python3.5.
>I face big trouble with installing software packages, i need in my
>development.
>
>Lalith
>--

Do you want to install your packages system-wide?

Try py -3.5 -m install <the_package_I_want>

Do you want to install your python packages in a virtual environment?

Start reading here:
https://docs.python.org/3/library/venv.html

If you sometimes want a python 2.7 virtual env you cannot get it with
venv.  You will have to use the older virtualenv.
https://virtualenv.readthedocs.org/en/latest/

Laura