Issue

Steven D'Aprano steve at pearwood.info
Sun Dec 6 19:16:07 EST 2015

On Mon, 7 Dec 2015 02:48 am, James Gilliver wrote:

> Hi!
> I have recently installed Python 3.5.0 but cannot open the application!
> Could you help me resolve this issue? Thanks,James

Yes, we can help you resolve the issue!

You'll have to give us a bit more information, as we're not really
mind-readers. Start with what operating system you are running, and what
happens when you try to run the application. Is there an error message?
What does it say? If there's no error message, describe what you did, and
what happened. Be *precise* and *detailed*. The more vague you are, the
less we can help.

Oh, I can make one guess... if you're using Windows XP, I'm afraid that
Python 3.5 is not supported. You'll have to either downgrade to Python 3.4,
or upgrade to Windows 7 or higher, or another operating system.

--
Steven